Night School is a great opportunity for the older adult working population wishing to receive their high school diploma. The program is open to students 15 years of age and older. Classes are attended twice a week from 3:30-6:30pm. Direct instruction is provided from our Christian teachers. This exciting, affordable program is also available for students who need to complete a course to get back on track. They can dual enroll with us and complete the class in the evening while still attending their regular high school during the day. Night School provides you with the option to get the accredited high school diploma you’ve been wanting and the ability to graduate on time with your peers!
- Diagnostic Testing
- Personal Attention
- One-on-one or small group instruction
- ACT/SAT college prep
- Tutoring in most subject areas
- Loving and encouraging environment
Special NeedsSpecial Needs classes are available to meet the needs of students who are multi-handicapped, autistic, mentally challenged or have other health impairments. Modifications for students with ADD/ADHD are provided by qualified, caring teachers.
- Self-contained classrooms
- Inclusion programs
- Modifications for ADD/ADHD students
- Students are provided books and lesson plans to complete at home.
- Assignments are turned in weekly and graded by our certified teachers.
- Students are required to take exams on campus.
- This is an excellent option for older students/adults wishing to complete their high school education and earn their diploma.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"